Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day Cinnamon Rolls

I love cinnamon rolls.  I particularly love Alton Brown's recipe for overnight cinnamon rolls, because they are fluffy and yeasty and texturally amazing. But sometimes I go out and sometimes when I go out, I get home late.   And sometimes when I get home late, I am very drunk and need to go to bed immediately.  And sometimes when I come home drunk and need to go to bed immediately, I forget to take off my eye makeup and I wake up in the morning looking like some kind of sad, middle aged raccoon-hooker.  Don't judge.

Whatever the reason may be for not making overnight cinnamon rolls, I needed to find a same day cinnamon roll recipe that did not take until lunch time to prepare.  Amazing thing about the internet,  it's like wish-fulfillment.  Simply google and it shall be yours.  This recipe came together quickly and beautifully and the taste?  Delightful.  Pics below.  Recipe here. Highly recommend.  

Now go forth and make cinnamon rolls and have a wonderful Father's Day!










No comments:

Post a Comment