Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies


When I checked my twitter feed this morning and saw this recipe posted by Joy the Baker, my life was made complete, because now I had a reason to use this - 


And although her recipe used those little twiggy pretzels, I was aight because I had these -


I knew that all I had to do was bash them up some with this (I call it the widow maker) - 


Sorry for the black eye.  Please do not send the Amish Mafia after me.


I must say that it had tremendous promise, even before it was baked -



Lookin' foxy as hell after a 325 degree sauna.



Quick grilled cheese break to prevent consumption of entire pan.



This is the end result.  Family's reaction?  They were deemed "genius".  I guess there is no arguing with results.


 Does this recipe work to stretch my Pedestrian Palate in any way shape or form?  No.  Are they brag-worthy and insanely delicious? Yes.  My recommendation, link over and get the recipe. There are nothing but compliments and chocolate gluttony on the other side.  Do it! Go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment