Saturday, February 16, 2013

V-Day Delay

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm late.  However, as much as I would like to view myself as omnipotent, I can't be everywhere at once.

What did I serve for Valentine's dinner, you ask?  Oh, we'll allow me to share my menu with you -

Bruschetta
Grilled sirloin steak with chimichurri sauce
Creamed cauliflower
Pan roasted garlic potatoes
Peanut butter & chocolate pot de creme

The pot de creme recipe was an adaptation from another recipe that needs some tweaking. It was yummy, but there were textural issues that I need to work out. Once I get it where I want it, I will share the recipe, cause it was mad tasty.  In the mean time, I will share a pic to whet the appetite for all things creamy and chocolatey.

Hope your Vday was wonderful and full of tasty adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment